Patch 11.3

I wonder can we download 11.3 patch when its 8 march or we have to wait more for the patch ? In most leagues there are only about 10 matches left to finish the season and lots of new transfers. Everybody is waiting for the new patch and i dont want to play fm without new transfers anymore because i guess everybody will start a new season ( like me ) when the patch is available and i hope and wish there will no more patch after we download 11.3 ( 8 march ) . I said that because i remember older patches were available too close ( time ) . I mean we downloaded 11.2 and then again we downloaded a new one 11.2.1. Always we have to start new season at the beginning of the game.

Im Turkish, I dont speak english very well. I tried to explain what i want to know. Can you give guarantee or not for 8 march ?

Thank you.

I suggest you read the info in the sticky thread again. Nowhere have they said it WILL be released on March 8th. They said they will give another update about how the patch is coming along on the 8th. Possibly earlier if they have any news.

Just wait like the rest of us :thup:

SI have said that it's looking likely the patch will be ready for the week of March 8th. Thus meaning it won't definitely be out on the 8th March.

If you just want to play with the new signings, you can download an unofficial update with the January transfers (metal guitarist has made a good database update) over in the editors forum. This will mean you can start a new game with the transfer updates but will have to wait until the official patch is released to have all of the other updates such as ME. :thup:

what are you talking about? patch 3.0 is out now !

also to add to my brilliant input: if only they put something with the game where you can edit the database and change things like transfers yourself hmm. you might want to post that in the suggestions thread !

* note to self do not open any more threads with the title patch 3.0

I have been the worst of moaners in the past, purely because we were not being kept informed of the progression of the patch. SI - and Miles personally, are now keeping us informed. There is a bug that they need to replicate, fix & ensure the fix is sufficient. They are working 24/7. We can ask for no more & i applaud the team for keeping us informed. My personal thanks

Archived