Winning MLS

Heres the deal, I won the MLS and the US Cup with Chicago and the game only acknowledged the US cup win..

I then went on to Young Boys in Switzerland and won the Swiss Cup and that was acknowledged too..

Why wasnt my MLS win? :(

What do you mean when you say you "won the MLS"

For finishing top of the league at the end of the season you win the "Supporters Shield?"

The MLS champions are the ones that win the playoffs at the end of the season.

Well, Im not entirely sure how the league works but after the league system ends and I think eight teams qualify for a west and east semi final and final, with the winner of each final playing each other.. and the winners of this becoming champions I think? is that right?..

Anyway,this is what I won.. And it came up on the season summary that I won the league.. But it didnt appear on my biography or in the hall of fame..

Well, Im not entirely sure how the league works but after the league system ends and I think eight teams qualify for a west and east semi final and final, with the winner of each final playing each other.. and the winners of this becoming champions I think? is that right?..

Anyway,this is what I won.. And it came up on the season summary that I won the league.. But it didnt appear on my biography or in the hall of fame..

Not sure then, maybe have a look in the bugs forum to see if anyone has had a similar problem?

Archived