Strange goal

I think it's more a graphic issue. The match engine has said that the ball goes in somehow (off the 'keeper or post, however it went in) and that's just the 3d representation. As there's not an infinite amount of animations, that's the games way of showing it. I think that's what happened but I'm not 100% sure.

I think it's more a graphic issue. The match engine has said that the ball goes in somehow (off the 'keeper or post, however it went in) and that's just the 3d representation. As there's not an infinite amount of animations, that's the games way of showing it. I think that's what happened but I'm not 100% sure.

Yes, I'm guessing the ME calculated that the GK deflected it into his own net.

Why don't people stop being over protective of their beloved FM and just come out and say it... That looks ****. Is everyone afraid of being flamed?

Disclaimer: This view is not my own. I have been possessed by demons and love FM, SI, SEGA, FM 2011 and the ME oh and the forums. I have 9 kids and they're all called Miles except for my daughter who I lovingly named Matt the SEGA marketing bloke. :p

Why don't people stop being over protective of their beloved FM and just come out and say it... That looks ****. Is everyone afraid of being flamed?

Disclaimer: This view is not my own. I have been possessed by demons and love FM, SI, SEGA, FM 2011 and the ME oh and the forums. I have 9 kids and they're all called Miles except for my daughter who I lovingly named Matt the SEGA marketing bloke. :p

I was just about to warn you about your tone but the Matt bit made me laugh :D

Erm, yes, don't swear and stuff.

Archived