Born Leader

Descriptions are made by attributes values and combinations, usually mental attributes improve when players get older, hence your 35 year old player got that description, which is not "literally" correct. Born leader if for players with 20 in Influence, but I´m not 100% sure.

Probably worth reading the thread rather than trying to be smart posting a link you think is related.

Perhaps you should not try to be a smartass.

You need to have 20 influence to be called a born leader. There is a list off all the possibilities of descriptions about somewhere though I don't know where.

From memory to get born leader it is 20 influence and 20 for something else (teamwork?)

Perhaps you should not try to be a smartass.
I know the criteria for a born leader but my point is that he shouldnt been able to get it since he wasnt a born leader to begin with.

The OP already knows that 20 Influence makes him meet the born leader requirement. Your first post was answered and your second post was redundant.

While he wasn't quite literally born as a leader, the fact is no-one is.

People we describe as "born leaders" are those that, at their peak, move us like no-one else is able to. People that can lead us into a lion's mouth. They are people who were born to lead.

The fact that he has achieved the pinnacle of football captaincy suggests that he was born to lead. Most people aren't born with the innate ability to reach that peak, ever.

Alexander the Great was a born leader. But put a 12 year old Alex in front of Daddy's army and he probably couldn't have led them to an open bar.

While he wasn't quite literally born as a leader, the fact is no-one is.

People we describe as "born leaders" are those that, at their peak, move us like no-one else is able to. People that can lead us into a lion's mouth. They are people who were born to lead.

The fact that he has achieved the pinnacle of football captaincy suggests that he was born to lead. Most people aren't born with the innate ability to reach that peak, ever.

The problem being he is only classed as born to lead just as his career is over. He wasn't born to lead during his actual career :D

Just because his career as a footballer is over doesnt mean he has stopped being a leader though.Maybe try convince him get a coach job,if the stats are actually connected then he is ought to end up with motivating of 20. ;D

• 5 years later...

Archived