Wage increase for staff?

The really annoying thing is depending on the quality of the staff member you're trying to sign, the club changes its limits on what it will allow you to spend on wages for them.

Either you should have full control (within your budget) or very little, but don't let us choose to sign a random Brazilian 17 year old on £60,000 a week, and then not let us get a world class Defensive Coach because his wage demands are £500 over the limit of what we can offer.

IMO all the wages should be put into one category. It totally ruins the experience of playing a lower league teams because you can't sign decent coaches even if they actually wanted to sign. I guess many teams pay huge wages to their important coaches IRL (better than the players I think) but in the game you can't sign an average coach for lower reputation team and with that I mean best teams for example in Scandinavia and Eastern Europe just because you can't afford to offer them anything above 750€/week while "the wage budget" is like 100 000€/week and 35% of it remains unused...

It's even worse for LLM in scandinavia...I play in sweden and the maximum I can offer to coaches is like 350-400 per MONTH...and only some few swedish staff ask for so few...every other nationality asks for 1000 e/m ++,something you are not allowed to afford even if you make it in the premier division...

Archived