analyzer (feature i would like to see)

How often do you, playing for a club, in parallel to monitor the other clubs and tournaments that would be aware of all the events? I think often. This is especially true in long-term saves, because it is difficult to be aware of who is who when there is a 2045 season. It is possible but needed too many time.

And I'd like to see in the game such a function, which would allow me to quickly get information on the screen (with Ctrl + C) about what I want (an example is the biography in player’s profile).

For example:

- I want to know about team’s performance last season. I pick the team - "Season (or a range of seasons .. till ... to…) -> Tournament / League, or a group of tournaments or do not choose anything, if I want to know about the performance of the club all at once) and get a report:

1. As the team passed the net of tournament or championship.

2. About the meetings with the principal rivals.

3. The fact that, for example, a team at the beginning of the season played very badly, but in the end found his game, with the arrival of new coach (or vice versa).

4. About the state of the team at different stages of the tournament.

5. About transfers; is they helped the team or not.

6. About injuries of leading players, after which the team had very poor game.

7. About ups and downs, the sensational results, wins, after which the team believed in themselves and starts a winning streak, defeats, as a consequence of the decline in the game, the team has achieved what it is expected early in the season or the season was a nightmare.

8. etc.

- I want to get information about the tournament as a whole (not of individual teams). I choose (FM-2014, for example) and get all the information about the tournament:

1. State teams before the tournament \ finale (a review team member, that is expected of them and so on) who's favorite and who is the first time involved; group of death.

2. About the success of some teams and poor play of others.

3. About a good result for the team that was considered weak.

4. About the dramatic interchanges playoff games.

5. The fact that favorites had to meet at an early stage of the tournament.

6. Best matches (maybe with possibility to view them).

7. The fact that a coach has done the impossible.

8. The fact that after the tournament the richest club A had interested in player B. Player C has disappointed shown the game.

9. Information about the best scorer.

World Cup is just an example. This may be the Champions League, Asian Cup, league, the FA Cup.

- I want know about performance of clubs of country A in the tournament B in the XXXX or XXXX-YYYY seasons (example, performance of spain clubs in europe).

It seems that's all I would like to see. Then I will be happy.

Archived