FM11 2060 Save Game Download

http://rapidshare.com/files/449924905/2060.fm

http://rapidshare.com/files/449938280/2060.fm

I uploaded my holidayed 2060 save game so I could sent it to another user on these forums and to a couple of mates. Though I might as well post the link on here if anyone fancied playing something different before the new patch is out. The game has England down to BSP and the top two leagues in Spain and Italy loaded.

England has been dominated by Man United, Spurs, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal and Man City at one time or another, only Newcastle and Everton have ever broken these teams hold on the top 3 places.

Italy up until 2030 Palermo were the best Italian side but they have not won the league in 24 seasons. The big four are now Napoli, AC Milan, Cagliar and Roma.

Spain has been dominated by Atl. Madrid and Barcelona with Hercules having a few league title under there belts. Real Madrid had a barren spell of 25 years without a league title but they won it in 2055 stopping Hercules who had won 3 in a row previously. In recent years Valencia have won back to back titles and Almeria won it 3 seasons ago but now Real Madrid have won two in a row.

Not sure if my account has a download limit and there is a wait to get it. If anyone wants to re upload it then that is fine, not even sure if anyone will download it but if you do let me know in this thread how you get on and who you start with etc.

I use steam so have 11.2.1 running on my game in case anyone needed to know.

It doesn't let me download it,says download session expired?

I just tried and it works fine for me, not sure what is wrong.

Id probably start with the team that have had the biggest fall from grace :)

And then Sheffield Wednesday :)

Probably Wigan then.

Sorry don't want to download as I only want to know one thing and don't like starting in the future. Prefer starting and seeing the old players die out.

Can anyone tell me how Luton are doing / have done? Thanks in advance

They made it all the way to the Championship in 2030-ish but have just dropped out of the conference :/

They had Jack Wilshere and Jermain Defoe as managers though XD

Sorry don't want to download as I only want to know one thing and don't like starting in the future. Prefer starting and seeing the old players die out.

Can anyone tell me how Luton are doing / have done? Thanks in advance

Luton mainly went between league one and league two. They were in the Championship in 2015/16, 30/31 and 35/36 but have spent the last few seasons in the BSP but dropped out completely. My save is in 2063 and they are back in BSP now.

Wilson Palacios is the second greatest manager of all time as well behind Fergie.

not that these kind of threads interest me, but atleast this one actually contains a save and not somebody saying they are attempting to do it and fail miserably, so nice1 :p

lol, hoping to provide a 100 year save and after that will have to see, would like to go further but might slow down the PC a bit.

Would definitely love to see that :)

So far the PC has been doing between 8 and 10 seasons a night. Hopefully this time next week will see 100 years, it has not slowed down too much so far as it's a pretty fast PC so hopefully 100 will be easy.

what is the furthest anybody would be able to get to? does it just stop at a certain date or just keep going?

Keeps going but the game starts to slow down the further you get, I imagine it would take a long long time just to do one day if you holidayed to 2300 or something silly.

They made it all the way to the Championship in 2030-ish but have just dropped out of the conference :/

They had Jack Wilshere and Jermain Defoe as managers though XD

Ahh, quite weird considering we were in the Championship like 4/5 years ago and hope we can get back their quicker than your game and actually stay there :). Good to see we had a couple of ex-player managers and Wilshire back at Kenilworth Road, well he never played for us but came through our youth system until Arsenal came knocking.

when dl where do i save it

I am on windows 7 it goes in documents> Sports Interactive> Football Manager 2011> Games. I think on vista its the same but its in my documents.

After a few more hours holidaying I have got to 2075 today so I am pretty sure a 100 year save will be available by next weekend.

I would be totally interested in this. If I had FM11 and it had more leagues. :p

But great job on providing it. I've found it especially hard to find these sort of files for each version as I always prefer to play far in the future.

lol, after getting the new PC I just wanted to load the three main leagues and go for it, guess I got worried it might slow down too much with more countries loaded. To be honest the main reason I am doing it is because I cannot get into a save and need that last patch to come out before I do get one going. Did you not like FM10 and FM11?

What is strange is Arsenal are worth over £1 billion in 2060 and despite only finishing outside the champions league places 4 times in the last 15 years their value has plummeted to £93 million in 2075. Spurs are now worth nearly £2 billion with the nearest rivals all worth under £500 million, seems a bit strange to me.

They built a new stadium in 2067 the Kessler Arena after a newgen that played for them for 10 years and scored 271 goals in 380 games. They have a loan of £180 million but surely with such a huge stadium of 103k that would make them worth a lot not drop in value?

I could open it fine (with latest updates).

The person saying they cannot open it must not have the latest patch.

europeanchampionscuphis.th.png

europeanchampionscuphis.th.png

Barcelona have the most titles although they have only won 1 in the last 25 years. EPL is being won by Spurs quite a bit lately and no one other than Spurs, Man United, Arsenal, Liverpool, Chelsea and Man City have ever won it.

what about leeds united?

They have been between the EPL and Championship spending a few seasons in each but spent 5 seasons in league on in the 2030's. I have got to 2080 and they have been in the EPL for the last 20 years. They won the Europa League in 2078 and beat European Champions Porto in the Super Cup a few months later and they won the FA Cup in 2072.

jordanhoganprofileattri.th.png

leedsunitedhistorybeste.th.png

This is their best player and their best 11 ever.

Ahh, quite weird considering we were in the Championship like 4/5 years ago and hope we can get back their quicker than your game and actually stay there :). Good to see we had a couple of ex-player managers and Wilshire back at Kenilworth Road, well he never played for us but came through our youth system until Arsenal came knocking.

to be fair, they were in the Championship 4/5 years ago, so it does happen :D

Archived