Request for Feature Removal

It's unrealistic that the game features fake players, dafuge.

The game needs fake players to continue. What do you think would happen when the likes of Steven Gerrard or Kaka retire? If you didnt replace these players then the game would just stop and I personally would hate that.

If its just the pictures of the regenerated players that you dont like then you can just turn this feature off.

• SI Staff

It doesn't make any difference expect for the same players turning up every now and again. More often than not they are pants as they will be generated at the start of the game to fill up youth squads / lower league teams.

He means adding SI staff/researchers etc that come through as newgens.

I don't think its fair to say they are always rubbish as people have saves where some have been quite good.

I think the most sensible option would be to have the feature as one of those "additional" files (ddt?) and then users would have the choice to include them or not which hopefully would please both sides.

Not a bad suggestion that, Cougar.

Honeslty, I can't see how it is a problem, though. All SI have done is ensure that each year there are regens that come through with specified names/nationalities/etc. They don't have predetermined stats or positions, so they aren't any more unbalancing to the game than the newgens who would have come through in their place - those newgens just would have had different names.

I am not wanting REGENS STOPPED.

I am wanting the SI WORKERS REMOVED.

Because their names are used to generate players? So you remove the fact that they come through with SI employee's names and those players will still come through. The fact they have a different name is completely irrelevant.

Would you also like to force the game to not pair up name combinations such as Jeremy Clarkson or David Cameron for the same reasons?

Because their names are used to generate players? So you remove the fact that they come through with SI employee's names and those players will still come through. The fact they have a different name is completely irrelevant.

Would you also like to force the game to not pair up name combinations such as Jeremy Clarkson or David Cameron for the same reasons?

You seem to be missing the point...

And as for your second point, you've made yourself look an even bigger clown

They did that previously as a general forum-wide thing,but stopped it for some reason.I vaguely remember someone mentioning people sending disturbing photos or something to the email address for it?

Also, I'm still completely missing the point too. I really don't see what difference this actually makes, besides certain names always coming through.

They did that previously as a general forum-wide thing,but stopped it for some reason.I vaguely remember someone mentioning people sending disturbing photos or something to the email address for it?

Also, I'm still completely missing the point too. I really don't see what difference this actually makes, besides certain names always coming through.

I vaguely remember one player who's photo was a plant pot :D

I don't see the difference either. The only fixed things are the name, DOB and favourite club. Unless you know a lot of the names of the SI employees then it is highly unlikely you will notice them. If they were fixed players with certain positions, CA/PA etc. then I would be agreeing that they should be removed.

This thread is just plain silly, you don't want a feature that uses some random names that happen to be si workers, you proberly didn't even know about the feature till recently. I would love if my name was introduced as a regen.

Off-topic note: You can do that.

You need to create an EDT file for it, and I can't remember the location to put it off the top of my head (cba to look it up right now). That location also has templates for a few other things you can do with EDT files as well, like adding potential chairman names I believe.

Please remove FACEINTHEGAME feature.

A small thing, but makes the game more realistic if not included.

You're right; it is a small thing. Inconsequential in fact. So much that barely anyone even knows about it. Why do you care what the name of the regen is? Either way, its still a regen. Besides, it's a small pleasure for an SI employee to have some random guy with their name, so be it. They designed the game in the first place, probably the least that could be done to say thanks.

You're right; it is a small thing. Inconsequential in fact. So much that barely anyone even knows about it. Why do you care what the name of the regen is? Either way, its still a regen. Besides, it's a small pleasure for an SI employee to have some random guy with their name, so be it. They designed the game in the first place, probably the least that could be done to say thanks.

Exactly. it's not hurting anybody and if you didn't know it was there you may come across a cuople of the players in the list as regens and they may look good but chances are you wouldn't sign them, although I have seen a GK from the list Karl Collier be signed by Chelsea.

Exactly. it's not hurting anybody and if you didn't know it was there you may come across a cuople of the players in the list as regens and they may look good but chances are you wouldn't sign them, although I have seen a GK from the list Karl Collier be signed by Chelsea.

maybe just remove being able to type in 'faceinthegame' in the search to bring them up?

Does anyone actually care about this? Newgens come through in the second season anyway.

The only person who's shown they care so far is the OP. Apparently he doesn't like his fake players to be generated with slightly less fake names.

Archived