Scoring ratio for computer AI manager still too high?

I think it is, it scores every 2-3 shots at goal. Obviously not talking about every game but in most games it is. It forces you to go the top teams in the league and most teams still score nearly every chance even when you go the best teams.

I want to go a really bad team but I can't win any games at all :(

They should implement a difficulty level just just in case you decide that you want to manage a terrible team for a change. Or the game should automatically match your managerial ability so that the difficulty is just right for you. I find it virtually impossible to manage the really terrible teams, I never win a game, no upsets ever

Managers of terrible have a tough time in real life too. WHy do you think so many teams get relegated right after they are promoted.

A difficulty level? Never going to happen. When you take over a poor, its supposed to be more difficult. If you want to take over a relegation battler and beat big teams, ask for help. Check out the tactics forum.

Top strikers on top teams will always be better at taking their chances hence why they make so much money.

I think it is, it scores every 2-3 shots at goal. Obviously not talking about every game but in most games it is. It forces you to go the top teams in the league and most teams still score nearly every chance even when you go the best teams.

They should implement a difficulty level just just in case you decide that you want to manage a terrible team for a change. Or the game should automatically match your managerial ability so that the difficulty is just right for you. I find it virtually impossible to manage the really terrible teams, I never win a game, no upsets ever

Of course A really bad team will struggle!

This will probably annoy you but if the opposition is putting a goal through you every 2-3 shots which for argument sakes is 2 shots on target you really need to look at getting a decent keeper, or more likely drop your defensive line back a bit deeper to prevent the opposition strikers getting space to run onto the ball resulting in better chances

Judging by this post & some of the others you've made I think you need to face facts.

Either you lack the tactical knowledge or you lack the ability to effectively communicate your tactics into the ME. This leads to frustration and your feeling of being "cheated" by the game.

I would recommend you read some of the advice available on the tactics forum and perhaps post up some examples here then people can help you understand where you are going wrong.

Judging by this post & some of the others you've made I think you need to face facts.

Either you lack the tactical knowledge or you lack the ability to effectively communicate your tactics into the ME. This leads to frustration and your feeling of being "cheated" by the game.

I would recommend you read some of the advice available on the tactics forum and perhaps post up some examples here then people can help you understand where you are going wrong.

This is exactly how I feel I have tried to communicate this fact to him atleast 3 times now... He never listens, I have no doubt he wont take this on board and instead create a thread about it tommorrow

Archived