IDEA FOR A NEW CHALLENGE

Ive had an idea for a new challenge,

Im looking at building a team full of our favourite FM/CM players of all time.

Is anyone interested?

They dont have to be world beaters just your fav players.

What i require is your fav player of all time and a reason why.

Id go for Aghahowa from CM01/02 he was amazing in the game and i regular had to fight to sign him. He went on to be world player of the year a number of times as well as banginig the goals in.

Ive had an idea for a new challenge,

Im looking at building a team full of our favourite FM/CM players of all time.

Is anyone interested?

They dont have to be world beaters just your fav players.

What i require is your fav player of all time and a reason why.

Id go for Aghahowa from CM01/02 he was amazing in the game and i regular had to fight to sign him. He went on to be world player of the year a number of times as well as banginig the goals in.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bradders213:

Id say Kerlon in CM4 but he aint on it, unless u can edit him. If not the Alex Notman on CM4 dont know if he is on the game either but worth a try </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that Notman that used to play for Man.Utd?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by leeds for ever:

Just a few, I'm not sure how easy it would to be to put these players into the game. Herre you go:

Cherno Samba

Jan Kristiensen

Alessio Cerci

Supat Rungratsamee

Kim Kallstrom

Arjen Robben

Maxim Tsigalko

Freddy Guarin

To Madeira

Kennedy Bakircioglü </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Samba, Robben, Kallstrom & Bakircioglu are on the game so thats easy. I know who Guarin is but dont know the rest. If you can tell me position, nationallity etc i can doi it hopefully.

Just to point out you need to give ne a reason why you like them so much and the most desreving will get in.

Another ive thought of is Joe Murphy (gk) he was amazing on xbox cm 2000 regularly getting an average rating of 8/9 and turning into one of the best keepers in the league and most difficult to sign unless you paid top money for him

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Is that Notman that used to play for Man.Utd? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was a big Alex Notman fan on the last CM I played, CM4 I think. I made him into a 'household name' and a full international on the game.

I remember him retiring at a young age due to injury but according to wikipedia he made a comeback in non-league and is now playing for 'wroxham'

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Samba, Robben, Kallstrom & Bakircioglu are on the game so thats easy. I know who Guarin is but dont know the rest. If you can tell me position, nationallity etc i can doi it hopefully. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sambra - great youth in CM 01/02, Robben has been brilliant ever since he came into the game. Alessio Cerci is my best player ever joint with To Madeira, Cerci is an Italian central forward (scored over 120 goals in a season!) but I'm not sure about To Madeira is Portugese. Rungratsamee was promising in quite a lot of the games when he was younger so I think he deservers a place. Tsigalko is another CM 01/02 great and can break into any team. Kennedy Bakircioglü is also one of the best ever players in CM.

Player name / year of birth / postion / nationality

Alessio Cerci / 1987 / Forward / Italian

Supat Rungratsamee / 1988 / Forward / ? (I will find it)

Maxim Tsigalko / 1983 / Forward / Greek

Kennedy Bakircioglü / 1980 / AMRC / Swedish

Tó Madeira / 1979 / Striker / Portugese

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

I'm sorry, but is it really necessary to use CAPS for the title of this thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> didnt realise i had until it was too late

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bradders213:

Id say Kerlon in CM4 but he aint on it, unless u can edit him. If not the Alex Notman on CM4 dont know if he is on the game either but worth a try </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Is that Notman that used to play for Man.Utd?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I signed him from Norwich on CM4 but im not sure about Utd

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Feddemaster:

I'm sorry, but is it really necessary to use CAPS for the title of this thread? </div></BLOCKQUOTE> didnt realise i had until it was too late </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ok, well from you I believe that but if you start doing it other (noobs) people will too so... icon_wink.gif Sounds like a nice challenge though.

Archived