Dynamic leagues

Hmn, dynamic leagues...? I dont know if it's already been done by SI, but leagues should be able to expand/shrink the number of teams in a division as the reputation goes up/down.

So what are all the things that's dynamic with the dynamic league reputation?

Maybe I'm misreading it but a lot of people seem to have the wrong idea about what the dynamic league concept actually means. When the feature was announced there were people saying how it was great and they were going to take all these obscure leagues and make them into the premier club competitions in the world. But surely for a competition to rise and be considered one of the top trophies it has to be just that, a competition. Its not just the user's team, you have to have all teams from that nation to consistently perform well in European competitions. Its no good taking over Slovan Bratislavia (no disrespect to any fans, just a random club) and winning the Champions League a couple of times if all the other Slovakian teams get knocked out in the prelims.

Maybe I'm misreading it but a lot of people seem to have the wrong idea about what the dynamic league concept actually means. When the feature was announced there were people saying how it was great and they were going to take all these obscure leagues and make them into the premier club competitions in the world. But surely for a competition to rise and be considered one of the top trophies it has to be just that, a competition. Its not just the user's team, you have to have all teams from that nation to consistently perform well in European competitions. Its no good taking over Slovan Bratislavia (no disrespect to any fans, just a random club) and winning the Champions League a couple of times if all the other Slovakian teams get knocked out in the prelims.

Slovan Bratislava? Lol, Zilina owns their ass!

Yup. The Danish League is rated 3,5 stars in my game. (Playing as Fck, about 7 years in)

Played for 5 seasons in sweden and thing are starting to happen..! Expect it to take to season 7 and then maybe I get a 3 star rating in my league :) So this sound very reasonable. All you need is patience.. And success in europe, at least qualify for Champ. league, but it helps to go longer of course, I haven't yet though. Quarters in Euro league, but I'm pleased with that :)

Yes this is a good point BUT you the player have to start by doing this taking your club forward and almost doing it single handedly untill the other teams in your league pick up the standard you set. I my Welsh save ive been in the UCL ywice and Eurpoa 3/4 times in 10 years and the other 3teams that qualify have barly won 3 ties in 10 years and I have raised the league rep by 1 1/2 stars.

Im sure there is only so far you can take a league without help from the other teams in it but Im giving it a bloody good go.

And so does Ruzomberok :p ... it will be my first season in Europe with them after winning the double in my first season .. and the league has moved up 11 places :)

I just picked them as I remembered them being a big team in a relatively low prestige national competition. I used to play a lot of Sensible World Of Soccer back in the mid 90s and I'd nearly always pick them when I wanted to start in a smaller league in a career game. Stefan Rusnak was always a good player for me.

Archived