Finding Players For Loan

Is it just me or is it very difficult to find players for loan after the first season. Whether it be through the loan list or by asking your assistant, nobody ever seems to come up.

Here's an example: Coming up to the start of the third season and I ask my assistant to look at Birmingham for loan players. He says none are available so I check the reserves and then get offers for 4 players accepted.

Maybe this is something that could be improved upon in the future or is it just me?

Is it just me or is it very difficult to find players for loan after the first season. Whether it be through the loan list or by asking your assistant, nobody ever seems to come up.

Here's an example: Coming up to the start of the third season and I ask my assistant to look at Birmingham for loan players. He says none are available so I check the reserves and then get offers for 4 players accepted.

Maybe this is something that could be improved upon in the future or is it just me?

I think if you want to loan reserve players from a club, you have to get your assistant to scout the reserves :thup:.

• 4 weeks later...

Can anyone help me. Each season my Ass man asks me for a position for him to look for loan players. I was wondering whether this could be done at anytime during the season and if so how? Have loked for an option but can't find anything.

Thanks

Archived