Scotty Sinclair

Players are rated on previous seasons in real life. Up until this season he hasn't really done that well. He has improved this season, so the the Swansea City researcher may improve him :thup:. The best place to ask would be in the Swansea City Data Issues Thread :thup:. As you can see in the thread someone else has had the same idea/opinion as you. Here it is :

I do think that Neil Taylor needs to be improved dramatically as he has proved since his move to Swansea he is a Championship standard left back. Also think Sinclair ought to be improved considerably based on what he's shown for us so far.

Here is the response they got:

please read the opening post, remember stats were not done upon this season. Of course when the researchers next recieve they're files they will adapt them. But its next to impossible to know how people are going to play in the future.

Hopefully this has helped you :thup:.

Players are rated on previous seasons in real life. Up until this season he hasn't really done that well. He has improved this season, so the the Swansea City researcher may improve him :thup:. The best place to ask would be in the Swansea City Data Issues Thread :thup:. As you can see in the thread someone else has had the same idea/opinion as you. Here it is :

Here is the response they got:

Hopefully this has helped you :thup:.

I think he means that he over performs in his game compared to in-game stats

Scotty used to be one of the 1st players i would sign in FM07, had him in FM10 a couple of times too, Great pacey striker, his attributes realy are not that bad, finishing,composure and dribbling are good enough when you consider his pace. Seems to get on a roll and is a good guy to have off the bench as he can play both wing spots. Would be handy as a backup to most premier league teams. Having a good season IRL too.

Archived