Moral. Has this been fixed?

You go Real Madrid, you're in a run of good form and then, boom, your team crumbles and you lose to a crap team with shockingy poor moral 4-0 as if moral counted for nothing. Your streak either ends with a hammering or they just run all over you Barca-style & beat you. I find that this happens too often.

Edit: I'm not saying this shouldn't happen, but it happened nearly everytime I went on a winning streak. It should be tight, and the struggling team should only snatch a win a lot more often

Or nick a win against the run of play

I think the OP means "morale" fwiw.

You say moral(s) and I hate Dutch people for what happened at Srebrenica in '95.

I know someone who lost her husband in the massacre, but surely you can't hate the Dutch for it? At most, they were incompetent. I think it would be harsh to hate all Serbs, even, because they didn't all kill Bosnians. Please think before you post things like that...

I'm dutch and actually a bit offended by that

Cry me a river. I can add you being offended (just a bit) to the memories of that s--t summer on stopping me sleeping well tonight.

Then again I don't give a toss what you feel. Genocide over waldywaldy being offended don't fit.

I think the OP means "morale" fwiw.

I know someone who lost her husband in the massacre, but surely you can't hate the Dutch for it? At most, they were incompetent. I think it would be harsh to hate all Serbs, even, because they didn't all kill Bosnians. Please think before you post things like that...

Mate I think too much on that summer. So thanks for the 'tip'. Please 'do one'.

SI are good, but can they really fix societies broken morals? The morale issue has been lessened enormously, but what you're describing isn't a moral issue, what did you say in the pre-match team talk? Was it to the effect of "We'll win this one easily" then lo and behold you inspire your opponents, make your team overconfident and the end result is they come out sneak a goal, all of a sudden your side is at sixes and sevens unsure as to what happened, goes surging forward and is hit with another sucker punch which puts them firmly on their asses with a 'wtf' mentality as they then fall out of the game as their in-match morale (it does change through the course of a game) is now shattered and they end up getting a tonking.

I actually agree with you, my streaks do seem to come to end with a massive loss and an over-egged drop in morale but I'm usually pretty high up the table and manage to turn it around. but if I can't and start dropping places the morale becomes non existent too quickly.

Dunno if you know this already but for players with low morale, look and see if they have shown any improvement in their stats that month. If not then call them into your office and tell them that they need to work harder in training to remain in the 1st team. 9x out of 10 they will agree with you and they'll usually get 100% morale boost.

Archived