World's most boring highlight

Just had a highlight in my CSKA Moscow game - A Greek player committed a foul against one of my players, but somehow got injured in the process. The commentary said "Mr Lawrence (ref) wants a word with him" (Popolopolopolos or whatever) but then the physio came on and took him to the side of the pitch, waited for 5 minutes out of shot, then the player toddled into the middle of the pitch and was promptly given a yellow card.

I would love it if there was a real option in the match engine to show you substitutions and why yellow cards are given. Most faults are yellow cards because it's not a highlight. If it's a highlight it's a 50% chance it's a red card. :D

Its also tedious on highlights when the ball goes out of play, and you have to wait for the furthest player possible to slowly walk over and retrieve the ball, before walking with it further and eventually kicking it, with another player eventually taking a free kick or something later. Usually tends to happen when I want to bring some player on. Took a good couple of minutes one time...

The OP used to happen quite a bit for me, especially with last man tackles that are definitely gonna be red cards so we gotta wait 5 minutes for the ref to finally send him off after treatment and worst thing about it is when that 5 minutes isn't even added back on in injury time

Archived