Private Chat

I've only just started playing FM11 having played FM10 to death, and already I'm tired of having 'private chats' to get my players to stop cutting inside, or even worse those chats where you want a senior player to tutor a young player and you have to go through the charade of inviting the young player in halfway through. The dialogue for these chats is always the same. Surely the old system of simply clicking a button to achieve your aim was preferable? Can you switch these chats off, or delegate to your Ass Man?

Apologies if there is another thread on this. I did search but could not find one.

I've only just started playing FM11 having played FM10 to death, and already I'm tired of having 'private chats' to get my players to stop cutting inside, or even worse those chats where you want a senior player to tutor a young player and you have to go through the charade of inviting the young player in halfway through. The dialogue for these chats is always the same. Surely the old system of simply clicking a button to achieve your aim was preferable? Can you switch these chats off, or delegate to your Ass Man?

Apologies if there is another thread on this. I did search but could not find one.

You can't turn them off.

People didn't like the old system because they didn't think it was realistic. The chats are supposedly more intuitive.

Archived