Stadium question

As Liverpool I want to ask for a new stadium but the request page has it greyed out, saying the request is in action. The Expand stadium request says they are building a new stadium. Now I have never been notified of this and we have no plans to move to a new stadium. It's been like this for over two years now. Any ideas?

As Liverpool I want to ask for a new stadium but the request page has it greyed out, saying the request is in action. The Expand stadium request says they are building a new stadium. Now I have never been notified of this and we have no plans to move to a new stadium. It's been like this for over two years now. Any ideas?

Sounds like a bug mate. You'd be best in the bugs forum. Hopefully someone there can help :)

this is not a bug, it has happened to heaps of people, when the planning is on it often gets stuck for an extra season so instead of 1 year stadium planning, when it gets stuck, it takes 2 years. the 3rd season it's on, it fixes itself end of 3rd season which it will then update and tell you the stadium will be completed at end of next season. So instead of 2 seasons of planning/building stadium, this will take 4 seasons.

It fixes itself out eventually.

this is not a bug, it has happened to heaps of people, when the planning is on it often gets stuck for an extra season so instead of 1 year stadium planning, when it gets stuck, it takes 2 years. the 3rd season it's on, it fixes itself end of 3rd season which it will then update and tell you the stadium will be completed at end of next season. So instead of 2 seasons of planning/building stadium, this will take 4 seasons.

It fixes itself out eventually.

Thanks mate!

I'm playing Liverpool as well. I'm also having this same problem. But I think mine has been stuck for at least 3 seasons, starting the 4th season now still no news or nothing. Nevertheless it is good to know that other ppl have had it eventually get built. teej9 if your stadium gets build can you share how long it takes? I hope mine will be built soon.

• 2 weeks later...

Finally at the end of the 4th or 5th season of being greyed out I got message that finally got approval from planning committee. Now it'll take 2 more years to build the new stadium. Still no progress bar in the boardroom page though, but info page says due to move to new stadium. I'll wait and see if it'll really get built.

Archived