New MacBook Pro 2011

If it's of any help I have a 2008 Unibody MacBook which doesn't have a graphics processor as good as the new ones and the 3d match engine runs fine so long as I'm not running any other graphic intense activities such as playing video files or streaming from YouTube

Dear ***** (sorry, Busngabb)

Some people don't like PC's and after owning a MacBook for the past 3 years, i would never go back to a snail paced PC laptop.

I've lost touch with all the different types of graphics cards out there and simply wanted to now if the MacBook pro's graphics card could handle FM.

Dear ***** (sorry, Busngabb)

Some people don't like PC's and after owning a MacBook for the past 3 years, i would never go back to a snail paced PC laptop.

I've lost touch with all the different types of graphics cards out there and simply wanted to now if the MacBook pro's graphics card could handle FM.

How rude. I was 100% tongue in cheek. Perhaps I should have posted a winking smilie, but I've no idea how to do it on here. [refers to google] :(

I think the Apple will be fine. My son has a £250 Windows netbook with a 2 year old graphics card and that plays the 3d matches fine.

lmao love how you think that all pc's are snail paced i bet my laptop would still destroy your macbook that is double the price in performance wise.

there only snail paced because of all the crap you get put on them from the makers once you have a fresh install of windows they will match the mac easily.

now im not saying mac's are crap i have a mac mini which is wonderful to use and i do admit i like the look of the interface maybe because after all this time using windows it just seems a bit fresh and different.

but dont often group things together mac's have their downside to them but saying that everything does.

Wow, just relax bud. It's true tho, I bought a PC and I don't find it "snail paced" at all. This isn't a Mac vs. PC forum. I mean I bought a laptop that could probably demolish your Macbook in every single way (besides the Thunderbolt technology) for much cheaper. I could also say that I find PC's easier to use, and love all the functions that come with it, wheras you may be "feeble-minded" when it comes to using a PC and instead go for the simpler route. Who cares, both are great operating systems, both have their advantages and disadvantages. By the way, congrats on getting the MacBook 2011, it's time for them to get a refresh! To answer your question, yeah it will run the game perfectly fine!

Archived