Gaining new sponsorship...

Been searching through but can't find a definitive answer, just a few theories really...

One of my biggest annoyances with managing a lower team on FM10 was the sponsorship and the seeming inability to gain new deals - is this still the case on 11?

Obviously I know existing deals get renewed/increased, but do teams gain new sponsorship deals? I've seen people post that they've gotten stadium sponsorship or increased main/kit sponsorship but is that all?

Thanks...!

One thing I do know about sponsorship is in La Liga even if you dominate for 10 years you still get nothing compared to Real and Barca in TV money. I would of thought this would change but i was still getting the same after 20 years as i was getting at the start even though i had dominated Spain and won a lot more european trophies than Real and Barca.

I think what you said is correct OP. You should be able to gain new sponsors. I think feyenoord still gets more money in sponsorship than me (i'm Ajax) and i've won 11 of the last 14 champions leagues, domestically owned everyone etc.

Archived