Where are they now?

I think its a bit harsh that list, it only mentions players that DIDN't live upto their potential.

Wheres kim kallstrom? my favourite player on CM certainly has lived upto his potential! Where's R.montolivio? or N.Anelka?.......

As it says in the article[ the series gained infamy for its ability to predict the promising futures of top players before they became famous, having foreseen the development of the likes of Fernando Torres and Wayne Rooney years before the pair gained widespread notoriety]it readily admits that stars have been predicted by cm,fm..Its just looking at a few wonderkids that never made it at the highest level,Alex Notman [a personal star at the time for me] and the infamous TONTON ZOLA MOUKOKO to name but a few.Just interesting to see what happend to them.

I think its a bit harsh that list, it only mentions players that DIDN't live upto their potential.

Wheres kim kallstrom? my favourite player on CM certainly has lived upto his potential! Where's R.montolivio? or N.Anelka?.......

thats the whole point of the article...

Archived