just finished 1st season

i have just finished my 1st season on fmh as my beloved man city, having started off fine my season took a november-december slump until i changed tactics.

i finished a poor 5th, and got beat in the uefa cup final and also knocked out off both cups by stretford united (i scored 88mins to make it 1-0 and rooney scored 2 in the 90th min, typical)

i bought sako, bale, henderson, jarvis, wickham, pastore, all of whom were good players but my inability to buy another striker cost me.

i was using the new 4-1-2-2-1 formation but soon changed back to 4-4-2.

still first impressions are excellent and being a keen fisherman i can see my time at the bank being helped out a lot, i had the psp version and the iphone version is brilliant staright to the point which is what i want :thup::thup::thup::thup:

Glad you're enjoying the game - out of interest how much did it take to secure Bale? ....

20m for bale january transfer window, 2nd season looking ropey at the mo but the feel of the game is better then i expected.

the new patch couldnt come quicker though im sick and tired of torres banging them in against me, think he must have 7 in 4 matches against me

Not bad for a first season, how much did you spend? Did you get any good sales?

i thought it was a terrible 1st season, but having been away from the game for a while it wont take me long to reajust.

selling players is never a issue for me i would much rather give players away for nothing then have them in my squad eg barry, taylor, jo, cacicedo etc

Archived