A really "Special" Assistant

so im manager of spain and on the hunt for a new assman, i enter the attributes im looking for and the only unemployed person on the list waas the "special one" Jose Mourinho, so for a laugh i offered him the position, imagine my amazement when he accepts!

specialnassman.jpg

has anyone else had any surprising assmen?

wow it doesnt even mention Real Madrid or Chelsea in his little 'bio' as a main team

and he is unemployed in 2013!! He is still at Madrid in 2032 in my game!

On topic, i had Riquelme as my assistant at wolves for 18 seasons, he also was my assitant with argentina, spain, england under 21's and portugal!

wow it doesnt even mention Real Madrid or Chelsea in his little 'bio' as a main team

and he is unemployed in 2013!! He is still at Madrid in 2032 in my game!

On topic, i had Riquelme as my assistant at wolves for 18 seasons, he also was my assitant with argentina, spain, england under 21's and portugal!

It doesn't mention Inter either. Should be Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Real IMO.

Not only is he unemployed, but unless I've made a major error, he's had an extra move- Inter, Chelsea and Real are only 3 sides, which means there's another one missing.

It doesn't mention Inter either. Should be Porto, Chelsea, Inter and Real IMO.

Not only is he unemployed, but unless I've made a major error, he's had an extra move- Inter, Chelsea and Real are only 3 sides, which means there's another one missing.

according to his "achievements" he managed a team named Leiria before he became porto manager, out of the four teams it lists for him, he was assman at three of them (the first three in the list), then he managed Benfica then Leiria, then Porto, Chelsea, Inter, Madrid, but yeah i agree it should list his most recent achievements rather than the first few, i found it funny that Madrid had sacked him, they poached Wenger after the special one left and he had them sitting around 14th for half a season (but won the champions league) and they didnt sack him

BTW which salary did he ask and accepted to work for ?

They don't ask for salaries in international management. You just offer a role and they either accept or don't.

It's just another part of the international management side of the game that needs a major overhaul

Archived