Money related problem/bug? - Real Madrid.

I was quite stunned to see where i got all this money from. I ended the season winning the treble, 1st season 7m for winning the CL then 21/22m for tv money then i got 4m for winning the league which gave me about 25m in the balance, 19.5m was took out to expand the stadium by 14,000. I was left with 6m in the balance.

madridfinance.png

madridfinance2.png

I then go forward a day then i notice i have 153m in the balance!? Screenshot below says the income 'this month' was 137m from tele? Is this right at all?

madridfinance3.png

I am wanting to know if this is normal or a bug?

Thanks.

Its a bug for me. By bug I mean SI/the Barca researcher has got his figures all wrong! Yes I know that both Barca and Madrid negotiate their own TV rights and get a hell of a lot, but IRL Barca are struggling financially some what and are having cash flow problems - which is not seen in FM - I mean they could not pay their players for one moth back in the summer. I was manager of barca, and at the end of the second season I had like £250m in the bank which is completely unrealistic and does not reflect real life. Needs to be sorted for me. Or Barca does anyway - cannot speak for Real Madrid.

Archived