Team blending/match preparation

every year the same old story:

the 1st 15matches my team is a disaster...then after january the start playing well ect...

after taking a while to understand why i thought it could be cos of TEAM BLENDING (sorry if im slow...)

im managing a small team, every year i ve got to sell my best players and buying new ones if i want to avoid bankrupt...

so now im asking u : i ve bought very good players this season but so far they are not doing well together...should i set MAX WORKLOAD on TEAM BLEND under the match preparation? by doing so what are the positive and negative effects?

what the other stuff such as "attacking moves" "attacking set pieces" "defensive movements" are actually doing ? should i give priority to team blend?

i must tell you im using the same tactic (1 and only one) so its all blue :)

please help me...i really believe i could fight for the promotion this year if i can start the campaign in a decent way...

ps at the mo my ass.manager tells me "a few players including PLAYER X (starting eleven) and PLAYER Y (sub) still appear to b trying 2 blend "

and "PLAYER K(starting eleven) appears to be having serious problems blending into the squad"

and "PLAYER J (starting eleven) APPEARS TO HAVE SOME PROBLEMS COMMUNICATING WITH OTHER PLAYERS TODAY BECAUSE OF THE LANGUAGE BARRIER"

Team Blend is useful for teams like yours, players come and go. I wouldn't recommend to set it on high though.

Defensive positioning - boost your players defensive attributes.

Attacking movement - boost your players attacking attributes. (and so on)

I always look at my opponent and chose which option will suit me better, playing away I will use defensive positioning, or defending set pieces (so maybe I wont get to many goals), at home I usually do the opposite and choose the attacking options. Bare in mind you can use attacking set pieces for an away game, when you want to bunker in and hope for a free-kick or corner to score and also it depends who is the favourite, if I'm far behind like 7 to 1 I use defensive positioning even for home games.

Team blend is useful at the beginning of the season until you notice that your start getting results, after that you can choose the other options. During the season I use team blend when morale is very low.

VERY VERY GOOD explanation

thanks a lot man...

last final question...once my team completely blend together(start to see results)what happens if i will change the work load from high to low/average?

what bout benefits(maybe a better morale?) and the cons (maybe a nt well trained team?)

thats all for the mo. cheers agen

last final question...once my team completely blend together(start to see results)what happens if i will change the work load from high to low/average?

what bout benefits(maybe a better morale?) and the cons (maybe a nt well trained team?)

Well I don't know the numbers between high and average, but when my team is blend they usually stay that way unless of course we start to loose games and morale drops. Remember after superb morale is the highest achievable.

I think I started doing better after I just left the match preparation to the ass man. Before that I usually do mostly team blends, positioning, and attacking movement. Rarely the set pieces. Didn't do too bad, but just leave to ass man is better for me.

Archived