Getting a new job

Hi there..

Im currently playing a network game with a friend of mine.. We started the game in Denmark, where I was manager for FC Midtjylland... Finished the first season with a 3 place, which was above board expectations.. In the second season I also did very well and were a part of the title race, but in december I was fired by the board after having applied for 5-6 other jobs... Since then I have applied for +20 jobs but without any luck..

Has anyone else experienced that it is very hard to get a new job? I know i cant expect to get Man city, everton and other large teams, but even teams from the danish first division, norway and sweden wont even consider me... Is there anything one can do to boost the chances of getting a new job? And is it a bad thing to apply for several jobs at the same time?

It's broken. this is the reason I've stopped playing the game till 11.3. I started unemployed with semi-pro exp and took over a struggling 2nd div russian team, got promoted, won manager of the year, won russian cup and won manager of the year again in premier division all in four seasons, making me a very successfull manager, and after my contract ran out not a SINGLE good top div team wanted me. The job/reputation system is broken and it better be fixed in 11.3 or else SI needs to get their act together.

Archived