Red card appeals

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before and i was too annoyed to look cause its the first time i thought i had valid grounds

anyway Tim Cahill got sent off and all the reports said it was wrong and everything so i appealed after viewing it all. and the FA still upheld the ban. Is this a bug or is there seriously no way you can get a red card rescinded? or however you spell it.

in the past it has annoyed me to the point i have never bothered appealing to anything and i thought finally... just finally i might get it only to have it taken away from me, brutally disappointed

You can appeal and have said appeal upheld. Its not common but I have had it twice so far in fm11 where it has been rescinded. Never had it where they still uphold the ban even if it was the wrong decision, that doesnt take away from the realism I think. But I can categorically state that appeals do work. Sometimes.

You can appeal and have said appeal upheld. Its not common but I have had it twice so far in fm11 where it has been rescinded. Never had it where they still uphold the ban even if it was the wrong decision, that doesnt take away from the realism I think. But I can categorically state that appeals do work. Sometimes.

I can support his claim with a screenshot

2u4h6d5.png

I've had to appeal two times last season, one was clearly wrong (and the commentators mentioned it too) and the other was borderline (but no one mentioned it being wrong.) The one that was clearly wrong was appealed successfully, the 2nd one wasn't. I think the system works as intended really.

Archived