Could someone help me out.......

Just recently got FM 2011, I've installed via steam, downloaded a logo pack and competition names etc. however I am struggling with a few things.

1. When I tried to use a picture for my manager, I went to click on the picture and I got a crash dump twice, anyone know why or how I could solve this problem?

2. Why is there a small box next to the arrow pointer when hovering over such things as mail? Is it supposed to be there or is there something wrong?

Many thanks to anyone who can answer my questions.

Chris

for point 1 it could be an issue with the logo pack you have downloaded there have been a few threads with similar problems.

point 2 ive not heard before, what i would do mate is make a thread in the bugs forums give them as much info as you can, have you updated all your drivers directx and stuff? If not do that first, read the FAQ's at the top of the page if your struggling, if after that it still happens make a bugs thread and let the SI guys help you from there.

If you mean the blueish box that appears when you hover cursor over i.e. players, then its because they are multiselectable. (Didn´t think of an better word)

You can select couple of players holding down the control key and give some commands by right clicking on one of the selected player and it applies to all of the selected players.

I imagine you can do that with mail also?

Archived