Downloads to help improve overall gaming experience

Just to ask if anybody could suggest the best downloads to help imnprove overall game experience. There are so many that before going ahead with some more i thought i would ask people for there choices:

I already have a mega pack...cant remember which one

And another download which helps setting opposition instruction.

What im thinking is perhaps, logo packs, skins and any other cool features that people have used that they think i should go for.

Advice would be mucho appreciated.

Just now i am playing a save with Hearts in the SPl and then i would prob try a big european gun. So not a big requirement to try the lower regions yet.

I do intend to downlaod apack like this when i start with a lower tier club.

Any more suggestions?..

Well your not really allowed to ask for graphics on the forum. The best your going to get is what ive already said. Go to the skinning forum and have a look around. You will find a lot of things in there which you can download and add to your game.

Like people said, the skinning forum would most likely be your friend.

Personally I would recommend you seek out the shiny logos pack and steklo XI skin.

Bear in mind that many people may frown upon you if you choose to use Genie Scout, but if you feel that knowing the hidden numbers in the game is something you would enjoy then don't let other people's opinion deter you.

And I don't know why, but it does amuse me to see uncle ron pimping himself out :p

Archived