January Transfers and the 11.3 Database

In the past, do post-January databases include the January transfers? If so, have people had the option of starting a new game with the database tweaks but without those transfers already in place?

Also, has there been any word on whether the West Ham stadium deal will be included?

The patch 3 database in the past always included all January transfers, but always from the start and not as a January transfer.

Also it never included a second update of attributes but without transfers.

So I would expect this to be the same again this year.

You can start with the original database, Torres @ Liverpool, Carroll @ Newcastle but no I don't CA/PA are included in that.

And once it's fully completed, the Hammers stadium deal should be included, but I'm not 100% sure. I think data lock for this patch has passed so maybe FM12? Or you could PM the West Ham researcher?

You can start with the original database, Torres @ Liverpool, Carroll @ Newcastle but no I don't CA/PA are included in that.

Surely there will be a change list so therefore if you really wanted to have players withthier new CA/PA values you could use the editor... or edit the 11.3 db to move them back.

Surely there will be a change list so therefore if you really wanted to have players withthier new CA/PA values you could use the editor... or edit the 11.3 db to move them back.

There will be a changelist but it doesnt contain a list of player that have been upgraded/downgraded.

Yeah I think that would be the easier (maybe only) solution?

does this mean that when the patch is here and i start a new game, from the start torres will be at chelsea and carrol at liverpool (and so on..)

Yeah, if you start with the 11.3 database they will be at their new clubs from the start of the game.

I'd really like to see a way that you could have all of the fixes from the 11.3 patch but still start with all players at their original clubs - it just feels the way that it should be (i.e. the conditions that the club was in at the start of the season). I'd actually like this to go a stage further so that you could start the game at the end of May 2010 with none of the Summer transfers either.

I'd really like to see a way that you could have all of the fixes from the 11.3 patch but still start with all players at their original clubs - it just feels the way that it should be (i.e. the conditions that the club was in at the start of the season). I'd actually like this to go a stage further so that you could start the game at the end of May 2010 with none of the Summer transfers either.

No, don't agree mate thats's like saying if you are liverpool and torres is scoring all goals for you then suddenly he leaves, there aint really no logic in having players from august then them leaving in like 5 months

No, don't agree mate thats's like saying if you are liverpool and torres is scoring all goals for you then suddenly he leaves, there aint really no logic in having players from august then them leaving in like 5 months

That's not what I meant at all. The deal to transfer Torres wasn't in place in August, therefore it would be up to you as the manager whether you wished to sell him or not.

just use the game editor and swap them back to their original clubs. Easy

No, it's not easy. It's time consuming, and the contracts and sometimes personal details will have been changed too.

Personally, i don't see why they include the January transfers anyway. For some gamers it messes things up a bit, as we start the game in july, not january. It's disjointed. I think there should be an option as to whether you want them incorporated or not, but still benefit from the player attribute changes etc.

Archived