Why any national coaches dont be fired or resing ?

From start of game , national coaches ( assists , fit. coaches , coaches , gk coaches ) dont change. They stand on their job forever. Did you see any changes about that in your carriers ? Or is it a bug ?

and there is one more sitution like this. i ve never seen any resigned manager...

@ManUTactician247

Yes :) Thanks...

Clubs' coaches do not get sacked either, do they? They just tend to leave if the manager leaves, which makes perfect sense to me. I don't know whether this happens at national teams as well. It should, tough. At least the assistant managers might leave if the manager gets sacked.

yea , you are right. Even clubs dont fire their coaches or similiars. This is an unrealistic issue i think. How can we report this ?

Every new manager gets his coaches to teams. so when manager change , coaches change...

not true at all, most managers will work with the staff they have there when they arrive unless the coaches leave on their own accord, very few coaches are sacked when managers change, they may take their own assistant but even then that doesnt always happen.

Every new manager gets his coaches to teams. so when manager change , coaches change...

This sometimes happens in FM as well but I think it's only when your in their favoured personnel and when you get sacked, they follow out of the club as well.

This sometimes happens in FM as well but I think it's only when your in their favoured personnel and when you get sacked, they follow out of the club as well.

i m talking about NATIONAL TEAMS. i know clubs are changing coaches...

From start of game , national coaches ( assists , fit. coaches , coaches , gk coaches ) dont change. They stand on their job forever. Did you see any changes about that in your carriers ? Or is it a bug ?

and there is one more sitution like this. i ve never seen any resigned manager...

whats resing ? I think you mean resign and you also mean situation, keep their & last but not least careers, no doubt english is not your 1st language, atleast lets hope it isn't.

generally speaking, National managers lose teir job whenever they don't qualify for a competition or at the end of a competition, I see National Managers sacked every season.

Also I always see under 19's and under 21 Managers get sacked also.

whats resing ? I think you mean resign and you also mean situation, keep their & last but not least careers, no doubt english is not your 1st language, atleast lets hope it isn't.

generally speaking, National managers lose teir job whenever they don't qualify for a competition or at the end of a competition, I see National Managers sacked every season.

Atleast learn where you should and shouldnt use capitals before commenting on other peoples english skills.

Firstly , yes english my second language. but i told something and you get wrong. and this is not about my english... only some letters missing...

i m repeating sadly. the problem is not about manager sacks alone. Title is NATIONAL TEAMS' COACHES !!! Understand ? and i ve never see a manager ( club or national ) being resign ! you know what is "resign" ?

Archived