Has anyone done anything with Aberdeen?

I think some guy won the Scottish Premier Division and the Scottish Cup 4 times, the Scottish League Cup 2 times, European Cup Winners Cup and the European Super Cup once back in CM 74/75. I can't remember his name though.. Fergie something. :D

ive won a few things now but it was 5 years of a hard slog trying to get the club back in shape before i won anything, the first 2/3 seasons are a grind i find anyway.

Desperately trying for a new stadium now 9 seasons in but that greedy bugger milne wont budge, which is annoying considering in real life he is desperate to see todders and build some cheap box rooms on top of it.

I find I just can't play as Aberdeen. I support them in real life so I don't know why.

It might have something to do with playing the same teams 4 or 5 times a season in the SPL and cups, or maybe it's because losing just hurts more.

Attempted 3 games in England but due to variables such as getting to know the game, trying out new tactic system and patch issues, I just couldnt get going. So for my 4th and final try I decided to take over Aberdeen and not done too bad!

Every season they go about 1million in debt and generally it's only free transfers you can find but qualified for For Europa League 2 seasons running, In the last season I missed out on Champions League by 2 points when we had a weird season where we were bottom but one until January but all the other teams kept on nicking points off each other.

In 3rd season now and really enjoying it. Don’t get the pressure like you would at a Rangers or Celtic and you really feel the rewards because of having to scrimp around some free transfers in the January sales. Id say go for it!

Archived