Why is my team not involved in the FA Cup???

I recently edited a team in the Northern Premier (Bradford Park Avenue), just its name, kit colours and stadium and then started a game and waited for them to come into the Conference North (similar to dafuges challenge).

However, Ive realised that Im no entered into the FA cup at all. The only thing I can think of is that I deleted the teams recent history, but surely that wouldn't throw me out of the FA Cup???

I think that a team needs to have been around for a year for them to be entered into the FA Cup so for your 2nd year you should be entered.

Also, in one of my saves Bradford PA got promoted to the BSN anyway so why did you edit them? Or is the information wrong or something?

Yeah, your right. I saved my game and then holidayed into next season and we were in it then. Shame because i could really use the money this season!

N.B I didnt edit the reputation or anything like that, just wanted to create my own team name and kit, so I chose a small club where I live to change so it would feel more local!

Should be in really they are usually in the 4th qualiyfying round every year in real life.

I thought it was they had to have been around for more than a year?

I was playing a 'Tevez FC' database, who were created in 2010 but didn't enter the FA Cup until the 2nd season.

Maybe a problem with the game/database then?

Should be in really they are usually in the 4th qualiyfying round every year in real life.

Wait, sorry may have mis-read your post - if you mean Bradford PA are usually in it, the OP deleted the clubs history so maybe that's why? Not sure though.

Archived