The longest you have gone without conceding?

Just thought I would enquire. I have just broken the record at Milan for not conceding goals, which I am most chuffed about.

My Goalie has now gone 1131 minutes without conceding, which included 14 league games without conceding. Also, as a bonus, thats 14 league games in a row I have gone.

Whats the best you have all done?

Like 9 games in a row. Its always teams like Wigan who score the odd goal against me -.-

And it's usually in the 90th minute and that players 1st goal of the season when its against me -_-

My record is something like 7/8 lol, and that was from FM10!

One of the achievements on Steam is 30 games in all competitions without conceding... closest i have come is about 12

Im not sure what my record is i know i have a couple of the earlier dont consead achievement (5 games is the first one i think). However you look at the 30 games and you wounder how anyone is going to get that. Certain team styles obviosuly have a better chance than my attacking 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 styles. However even then if you really have built a sucsessful team for your division to not consead in that you might meet a higher division team in a cup or European football if your a top flight team. Surley one of these bigger teams will make it./

I went 25 matches unconceded in my HB (Faroe Islands) game (won all 27 league mathes with a goalscore of 130-4) - but that doesnt count as it is easy to do 15-20 seasons into the game

For a "real" situation I've gone about 10-12 I think with my Leeds game

My Goalie has now gone 1131 minutes without conceding, which included 14 league games without conceding. Also, as a bonus, thats 14 league games in a row I have gone.

Impossible. 1131 minutes is only 12.57 matches, and that's not accounting for any injury time at all.

Archived