Why do Lazio have 0 in transferbudget?

I almost thought it was a bug when i played the first version where lazio had 0 in their transferbudget. Not even if i took "challenge for the titel race" it improved, it was still 0, zero!

Worth to mention is that the club starts with a +14million euros in their balance

I now tried with the latest 11.2.1 Patch and - same problem! I still get nothing, not even when i challenge for the titel-race.

What can this depend on? It surely doesnt seem logical...

Oh, and one more thing, how could you not improve Hernanes stats when the latest patch was released(mid-december?)!

Is this for a new game? Is it the same for all clubs?

When you start a new game you have the option to make all clubs have 0 transfer budget in the first window. Could be that.

Hi Neji, nice that a moderate saw this!

No its not the same for all clubs and yes i have ticked "allow transferbudget for all clubs" (or what it is called) in the beginning when you start a new game, im very confused!

I almost thought it was a bug when i played the first version where lazio had 0 in their transferbudget. Not even if i took "challenge for the titel race" it improved, it was still 0, zero!

Worth to mention is that the club starts with a +14million euros in their balance

I now tried with the latest 11.2.1 Patch and - same problem! I still get nothing, not even when i challenge for the titel-race.

What can this depend on? It surely doesnt seem logical...

This year they have simulated every clubs spending in real life. If a club spent a lot in real life the summer before the game starts then their transfer budget will be reduced. If Lazio spent a load in the summer in real life then they will have that money taken away from any potential transfer budget they would have in the game for the first season.

Its like Sunderland, a team that showed in reality that they had plenty of money, but because they spent about £20m in total, they are given £0 to spend in the first transfer window in the game because they spent it all in real life.

if its first season then its likely the club have already spent their seasons budget before you took over, because all of the summer transfers are included when the game starts. there are a few clubs start without a transfer budget in the first season.

yeah but i mean if u pick title challange and still not get a penny, and u have 14million euro+ in balance, its strange.. btw, lazio didnt even use up all their Kolarov to city transfermoney...So everything about this is just straaange!

This year they have simulated every clubs spending in real life. If a club spent a lot in real life the summer before the game starts then their transfer budget will be reduced. If Lazio spent a load in the summer in real life then they will have that money taken away from any potential transfer budget they would have in the game for the first season.

Its like Sunderland, a team that showed in reality that they had plenty of money, but because they spent about £20m in total, they are given £0 to spend in the first transfer window in the game because they spent it all in real life.

But Lazio didnt do that im 100% sure, look at my last post for an example.

yeah but i mean if u pick title challange and still not get a penny, and u have 14million euro+ in balance, its strange.. btw, lazio didnt even use up all their Kolarov to city transfermoney...So everything about this is just straaange!

it doesnt matter what the seasons expectations are, its just the fact that lazio have spent all their money already in the summer before you take over, remember this game is released long after all the summer dealings have been done.

Guys...i mean, do you seriously think a team like Real Madrid would start a season with an £8m transfer budget? No. It's because they spent a £80m sweeping Europe clean of it's up and coming youngsters...They can't just give you another £80m to spend.

And for that reason, you have the good players Lazio signed over the summer. Would you rather have the money and not the players? (Considering how well they're doing this season?)

Not really mate, transfer & club budgets are separate, think about it, the club isn't going to give you all it's cash to spend on players when it's knows it has wages to pay, bills etc

Allright guys, you have given me fair answers, i was acctually more afraid it was a "lazio bug" and that i wouldnt get money in the future=)

Just one more question, will Hernanes be improved in 11.3? Becaude his stats are tottally mediocre in 11.2.1, its really unrealistic!

It is possible to get transfer money on at least some of the teams that start off with £0 transfer budget. In my game with Sunderland we had 0 transfer budget. The board wouldn't increase my transfer budget, but they would increase the wage budget, and I just moved some of that wage money into the transfer pot to get about 4 million transfer money, which I used to buy a left back and winger. I also convinced the board to buy a relatively expensive attacking midfielder for about £9 million by sticking in a bid and then asking the board to take over negotiations. So I ended up spending around £13 million, despite staring with a transfer budget of £0.

You're obviously a Lazio supporter.

Hernanes might be having a good year this year, but Lazio are overachieving.

Over here in the UK we are not hearing things about how great Lazio are. I am sure Tottenham are making waves over in Italy.

That's more to do with English mentality and the way they see football outside of England than anything. I have not read much of Dortmond's return to prominance either....

If you would like to discuss Italian (or more specific Lazio data, there is an Italian data thread in the Data section of the forum)

I don't know if SI considered that Lazio has a huge debt towards italian tax office. In fact the went to bankrupt some year ago but in order to avoid a civil war in Rome they were "saved" (while other very important teams teams were cancelled) and they debts spread over the next 23 years.

That's more to do with English mentality and the way they see football outside of England than anything. I have not read much of Dortmond's return to prominance either....

If you would like to discuss Italian (or more specific Lazio data, there is an Italian data thread in the Data section of the forum)

I have to disagree on that, hence the fact I know Lazio are overachieving.

I have read about Dortmund too.

What I was trying to get at was that if a team does well in their country they are known in their country, do well in Europe and the word spreads much quicker.

Archived