Windows 7 64 Bit (steam)

hi,

not sure if this is the right area, but i have just got a new laptop and just installed FM moved a saved game over from my old computer but when i load it up im not getting no logos or pics.

game itself is fine i think, any ideas why its doing this? i have tried starting a new game but its exactly same.

thanks

Soory m8, I just moved my save game of FM from my old computer (Vista-32bit) to my new one (Windows 7 64bit) afew weeks ago and had all my villana pics on the game no problem (had to reinstall the game obv). Like the others have said, any pics that didnt come with the game (downloaded from fansite or w.e) will not be there. I just copyed and pasted my entire Logos/facepacks w.e files from the old to new via USB drive (along with the saved game). Your could try that incase ur getting confused with what pics are villena and what arint... (yes worded horribily I know). If it is your villana pics I really dont know whats wrong ;/

thats a good idea about moving the images over, might give that a try, and the game seems to work no issue, but i cant see standard logos or the pics, so its basicly a blank space where there should be pictures.

did you purchase yours off steam?

thats a good idea about moving the images over, might give that a try, and the game seems to work no issue, but i cant see standard logos or the pics, so its basicly a blank space where there should be pictures.

did you purchase yours off steam?

Sadly no, Got mine via retail but activated it and play it via Steam

I'm looking at getting a new computer and have found one with the following processor.

AMD® Phenom™ II X4 830 (2.8GHz, 6MB Cache)

Can someone advise if this is any good?

Thanks

Seems good to me but "good" depends on what you want run (leagues)and how fast, much better off asking in this thread:thup:: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/229226-FM-2011-Official-System-Specs-Thread

Check My Documents > Sports Interactive, check the graphics folder is in there. Did you install from the disk or copy over the fm folder? If the latter then reinstall from the disk.

Also check that there's no silly user rights in place for my docs.

Archived