What do you prefer to play FM on: Laptop or PC?

used to play on laptop but now use desktop. I cant get on with the touchpad thing on laptops so generally ended up sat at a tble or desk anyway so i could use a mouse. The only downside now though is leaving the game while I nip for a poo instead of being able to take it with me.

used to play on laptop but now use desktop. I cant get on with the touchpad thing on laptops so generally ended up sat at a tble or desk anyway so i could use a mouse. The only downside now though is leaving the game while I nip for a poo instead of being able to take it with me.

you can use a mouse on a laptop also, also if your laptop is pretty new, most of them have HDMI output, so you can always plug it into your 42 inch plasma telly for added quality

thats if you wantesd too of course

you can use a mouse on a laptop also, also if your laptop is pretty new, most of them have HDMI output, so you can always plug it into your 42 inch plasma telly for added quality

But he still couln't nip out for a poo if it was on his tv or had mice dangling everywhere! :p

I know this,its just I used a mouse with my laptop but would usually be sat at a desk to use it. Have you ever tried playing football manager on a 42" TV? its mind boggling stuff lol

Started off on a PSP, moved on to a PC but I hate sitting on a pc chair for ages so moved to a laptop and never looked back.

I went to new zealand last summer via hong kong, its 17 hours, london to hong kong. 4 hour wait, and then another 17 hours to auckland and spent all that time on my FM10 save in the plane and airport

god bless cathay airways with its laptop plugs on every seat

Archived