transfer patch

i do doubt that! ive heard feb/march but wondered if any1 knows an actuall date, u clearly dont lol

People are going on previous versions when the last patch has been released in February and March. It is expected to be roughly the same time again but as of yet there is not a guarenteed date and there won't be :thup:.

In fairness to SI they have fixed a lot of problems but some problems they need us fans to play the game and advise them of bugs so they can fix. I do agree that it is annoying that it is taking so long to release the patch but Miles has said that it wont be this week but possibly next week and he will provide a further update on monday.

chill lol, im reading jus now that ppl are sick of the same threads haha i only registered today so im new to this hole thread **** :D how do u no its feb 30th tho, were does it tell u this?

well, if you can make your way back to this forum on feb 30 then for sure you will see the new patch. slam dunk, you´ll know i speak ze truth ;)

FM09 (N) FM10 (N) FM11 (N) si is losing it and losing the fans.

I don't understand why can't they just do it right so we don't need the lame patches

As has been said numerous times, one 'little' fix in the coding has a substantial affect on other areas of the game. FM is a difficult game to code all the different elements and make them all work correctly in sync, THEN test it all to ensure it all works as it should in the short term and long term with the various playing styules, leagues etc. It's impossible for SI between finishing with the last version and developing the new version for an oct/nov release to have the game as streamlined and close to 100% as the 3 patch system usuallly finishes with. As a another note, SI have regularly said they will not alter their 1 game a year business model incase anone says well there should be 2 years between games.

It is funny or sick maybe when u think about it, the game is actually not good enough to play until this bloody patch is released. Like 5 months after the release. Haha oh dear.

Your opinion, plenty of people have enjoyed the game as it is, had enjoyable saves etc.

Archived