Giving My FM 11 Away

Hey guys now i got fm on the release day and have played litterlly every single day i have had it

guys i really really hate this years game so i have decided to go back to fm 07 and gave my fm 11 to my little brothers friend as its best in the series imo

just wanted to ask where i could get all the downloads for fm 2007

like the rotated logos

the best training scheduels

and tactics (especially andysafc promotion winning tactic)

cheers guys

It genuinely is sad to see how far the core of the game has gone backwards since 07, which was brilliant.

07 is the reasonable looking girl who has a killer personality and a sense of humour. 11 is the great looking model who is as dumb as dogsh*t with a head full of air.

I'm sorry but it cant be that bad if you played it every day since release day.

ive played it every day m8 trying to get into it and now im at the end of my tether cant play it anymore worst fm ever(dnt get me wrong i will buy fm12)

and i would appreciate if u keep your smart ass comments to your self i open this thread to ask a question

not so a moron would try and annoy me, really dnt get why people like you come onto these forums to bug other people

thanks

ive played it every day m8 trying to get into it and now im at the end of my tether cant play it anymore worst fm ever(dnt get me wrong i will buy fm12)

and i would appreciate if u keep your smart ass comments to your self i open this thread to ask a question

not so a moron would try and annoy me, really dnt get why people like you come onto these forums to bug other people

thanks

You need to calm down mate - first of all if your intention was just to ask a question then why not just ask the question - where can i find fm 07 downloads etc..... rather than giving us a life story of who your giving it to and how much you have played it.

secondly there is no way you could play a game that you say you hate 90 odd days or whatever in a row. i mean who would do that - its like me buying say pro evo soccer hating it which i did but playing it every day - i played it like a week - came to the conclusion it was horrible so didnt touch it again.

You need to calm down mate - first of all if your intention was just to ask a question then why not just ask the question - where can i find fm 07 downloads etc..... rather than giving us a life story of who your giving it to and how much you have played it.

secondly there is no way you could play a game that you say you hate 90 odd days or whatever in a row. i mean who would do that - its like me buying say pro evo soccer hating it which i did but playing it every day - i played it like a week - came to the conclusion it was horrible so didnt touch it again.

heers an idea if you dont like it get off the thread and dnt read it simple

So in other words this thread it's just a request for graphics (which isn't allowed).

Try using google.

im not requesting links or anyhting im just asking if any one knows a way for me to get to these graphics, tactics ect

which youve answered- google- which i have tried and cant find anything

if you have any other ideas would appreciate it thanks

im not requesting links or anyhting im just asking if any one knows a way for me to get to these graphics, tactics ect

which youve answered- google- which i have tried and cant find anything

if you have any other ideas would appreciate it thanks

Graphics packs (logos and kits) for FM11 will still work on FM07. Have a look on sortitoutsi.com, loads on there.

ok success won promotions and leagues

also had seasons were i came in mid table

tryed to do things myself like creating a new team

created super leagues

managed countrys

managed youth countrys

thats why i kept playing because i kept trying diffrent things here there and everywhere

and geronimo360 mate i said fm 11 is the worst fm imo(in my opinion) how can you tell me what my opinion is

to me it is

if you are enjoying it then i am happy for you m8 seriously

but i am not, really dnt like it

ok success won promotions and leagues

also had seasons were i came in mid table

tryed to do things myself like creating a new team

created super leagues

managed countrys

managed youth countrys

thats why i kept playing because i kept trying diffrent things here there and everywhere

and geronimo360 mate i said fm 11 is the worst fm imo(in my opinion) how can you tell me what my opinion is

to me it is

if you are enjoying it then i am happy for you m8 seriously

but i am not, really dnt like it

I didn't enjoy it at first mainly because I could not get on with the interface layout, but after installing the FM07 skin I love it.

It genuinely is sad to see how far the core of the game has gone backwards since 07, which was brilliant.

07 is the reasonable looking girl who has a killer personality and a sense of humour. 11 is the great looking model who is as dumb as dogsh*t with a head full of air.

Ahahahah great way of putting it...I agree mostly.

when i first read the thread title i assumed you were offering it to someone on this forum!

if your brothers friends sisters boyfriends cousins step-sons pen-pal doesn't want it....shotgun! (i have a copy already but i could probably make a few quid from it!)

clearly this guy has his own opinion that fm11 isn't as good as fm07 so therfore he returns to the game that he feels is better, why's everyone having a go? and also he obviously played it to try n get into it so that he may not hate it but it failed clearly so he wants to know where he may find graphics packs for the 07 version of the game.

A little off topic but I seem to be the only one who actually disliked FM07. Never got into a game on it tbh :(

Not as bad as FM08 though, that was a mess. Although I did get into a good game or three on that one, so go figure! Think my order of preference is 11>10>06>09>05>07>08.

Having played the game since 1995 I have played my longest game ever on FM11, I have yet to win the Premier League or a European trophy, yet....

But I am still playing this save where I would have given up long ago on previous versions and that speaks volumes to me. When the next patch comes out I am sure this version of the game will be the best ever, so dont give the game away just yet, pop it on the shelf and come back later.

If you really want FM07 stuff then I would suggest sortitoutsi.com or thedugout.com

MarcWeir: "What you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul."

Apologies, I could not resist, slowwwwww day at work :)

If you can't find it on Google, then you should go back to ham radio or kite flying ...

Hey guys now i got fm on the release day and have played litterlly every single day i have had it

guys i really really hate this years game so i have decided to go back to fm 07 and gave my fm 11 to my little brothers friend as its best in the series imo

just wanted to ask where i could get all the downloads for fm 2007

like the rotated logos

the best training scheduels

and tactics (especially andysafc promotion winning tactic)

cheers guys

How one earth could someone play a game for neally 4 months every day and hate it that much but keep playing it ? It makes no sense !

I'm getting a feeling you are only going back to FM07 because you had the use of someone elses training schedual & winning tactic and due to the fact you can't find anything online to do the things for you, to make FM11 easy for you, you finally decided to chuck it in and go back to an easy game where you cheat.

If you really want to cheat and use other peoples FM11 files/game addons to make it easier for you, just go to the Editor forums and there is a .dll file where you use it with FMRTE to make your 1st team unbeatable.

I am thinking that is what you are after. Sorry, but you will get no sympathy from anyone if all your reasoning for going back to FM07 is because you can not find any tactic/training schedual to make it really easy for you.

• 2 weeks later...

To be honest, if the OP doesn't like FM11 and prefers FM07, for whatever reasons, he is entitle to it and not you or anyone at this forum as saying what he likes or doesn't like.

Seriously I'm sick and tired of people like you that comes here and thinks they own the entire forum, just because you like the last version of FM.

If don't agree, just state it and explain why or just reply to the OP question, don't disrespect others that don't share your opinion.

Archived