Vegas Baby!!

Following Leyton Orients performance against Arsenal in the FA cup, and the fact that their chairman has said that he will take the players to vegas to celebrate. (Given the revenue that the club will see it is probably a very small amount to spend to celebrate)

I think it would be good if chairman had more of a say in matters like this:

Say for instance you have a good cup run or a good result against top opposition the chairman may give the players a bonus, something which would hopefully raise morale, or knowing this FM some players will not like the fact they are given extra bonuses and become unhappy. It may then be that the player refuses to play for that particular chairman and you have no control over it. Unless you go to another club and sign him.

On the other hand they may do what this man has done and whisk them away somewhere to celebrate, it doesnt have to carry too much detail just a press item saying that chairman X has rewarded the players with a 3 day break to Y. They will return on date....

You might find that when they return they are out of form or that the rest has done them good and it helps carry the good form on. It may go either way

Also

We all know chairman are becoming more and more powerful and demanding a say in team affairs. Wouldnt it be good if this wa replicated in the game. For ex a chairman may insist that a certain player plays ( im thinking Herats under Romanov) or a certain style of play is maintained (Real Madrid).

They may also compulsory purchase a layer for you then insist he plays most weeks. It may be a good or a bad thing. If you feel that they are becoming unreasonable you can say so and have disputes reagrding these matters. It may even end in you offering your resignation Im pretty sure this happens fairly frequently.

Just athought

I dunno if I'm dreaming but I reckon in a past fm a chairman signed a player for me

Yeah they did but only usually at the big clubs with loads of money like real madrid or chelsea i use to like this feature but i remember going into admin once with real when chairman got me totti nesta and shevchenko i think it was

Following Leyton Orients performance against Arsenal in the FA cup, and the fact that their chairman has said that he will take the players to vegas to celebrate. (Given the revenue that the club will see it is probably a very small amount to spend to celebrate)

I think it would be good if chairman had more of a say in matters like this:

Say for instance you have a good cup run or a good result against top opposition the chairman may give the players a bonus, something which would hopefully raise morale, or knowing this FM some players will not like the fact they are given extra bonuses and become unhappy. It may then be that the player refuses to play for that particular chairman and you have no control over it. Unless you go to another club and sign him.

Dont like the idea to be honest.

I feel it would add nothing to the game and become repetitive.

You can already set the level of bonus for cup competitions at the start of the season.

Also, irl how many players fall out with chairmen? Can't imagine it being that common.

Yeah they did but only usually at the big clubs with loads of money like real madrid or chelsea i use to like this feature but i remember going into admin once with real when chairman got me totti nesta and shevchenko i think it was

Hated that feature I think a lot of people did. I always ended up with my chairman signing some piece of crap and me selling him on at the earliest opportunity.

Archived