Just like real life..

I am in my fifth season with hearts in the SPL and have managed to win the SPL twice and a few cups...i also managed a very memorable Europa League run to the cup final.

Now finally Romanov my chairman has granted me some relatively serious funds...7M.

Throughout my career i have very much been a wheeler deeler....selling on a few oldies here and there to buy some half decent youngsters whilst managing to find some amazing free transfers. Thing is...im always skint, and now i have been given this money im deseperate to blow it straight away on some seriously ggod young prospects that i have had my eye on for a while.

Now i cant help but think this relates directly to my own real life...whenever i have someserious money im deseprate to spend it, and generally im always skint. I just find it impossible to hold on to the cash for any great length of time...burns a hole in my pocket so to speak!

Does anybody else find that the way they deal with transfer kitty and wages reflect how they are with money in real life! Hoard all the money til one big spend, or constantly struglling to find the money for the next big thing/player!

Surely im not the only one like this! :)

Archived