Why aren't top players interested in my club Inter?

Hi

I'm at the start of my 6th season with inter milan i have won 4 serie A titles 2 champions league and lots of cups.

And still no top players are interested in my club.My age in the game is 32 and previous experience is set as international footballer

Does any one have any ideas why ?

Please help

i'm liverpool at present, coming inot 4th season, only players i have trouble signing are Germans and Everton players lol won 3 league and 2 champs league but the Everton players are too loyal, god only knows why phillip lahm and his friends have a problem with me, my club or county, annoying thing is they are in a dilemma when i declare my interest yet they wont even hear my contract offer!

I'm not just on about typically good players like messi and ronaldo etc

Even half decent players are not attracted to my club i have a £100 million in the bank

well you have to be a lot more specific, what players, what country are they from, when did they sign for their current team, what nationality are you playing as, what time of the season are you trying to buy them, how many other good players do you have in their position, will they discuss contracts or nothing at all, what kind of relationship do you have with their agents, if they are discussing contracts what squad status are you offering?

I'm ranked 5th richest club in Europe

I'm ranked 3 best club in the Europe

have the 3rd best player in the Europe (Enrique)

Could not sigh kun aguero even though i offered him a 100,000 more the atletico Madrid in his contract

since the start of the game no top name players have even a slight interest only Torres and he is old now !

nationality set as English age 31 in the game

Even when there r on a free transfer not interested

tried to sign at the start middle and end of season makes no difference

won award after award

can not even get some players on loan

Italy ranked 3rd best league in Europe

players have tried to sign inter are above them in rankings

I DONT EVEN NEED THESE TOP PLAYERS BECAUSE MY TEAM IS GREAT BUT WOULD JUST LIKE TO NO WHY ?

Have battered teams in to submission like barca arsenal man utd etc

Aguero might be a bit of a special case, as I'd imagine he's set as very loyal, and has been at Atletico for quite a while (sixth season in game would be 10 or 11th season for him at Madrid).

Are there any other particular players that you've tried to sign, but who have rejected your contract?

i think you are correct because italy is ranked 3rd best division under england and spain but think that is crazy

thanks for your comments guys the postive ones that is

Any tips on players to buy to get Q.P.R out of championship

Ahah sure,5 titles in one year and we suck ass :)

Well technically you were awarded one title due to match fixing scandal and the title you won the year after was helped by a relegated Juventus and a host of other teams on points deductions and as a consequence many of these teams have struggled to recover since the match fixing scandal. But it looks to be turning again with Milan 5 points clear of you but there is still time to go.

But on the topic subject what year are you in, What's the league reputation? You have to remember Serie A isn't considered the best league in the world any more it's reputation to one hell of a battering after that scandal.

Well technically you were awarded one title due to match fixing scandal and the title you won the year after was helped by a relegated Juventus and a host of other teams on points deductions and as a consequence many of these teams have struggled to recover since the match fixing scandal. But it looks to be turning again with Milan 5 points clear of you but there is still time to go.

But on the topic subject what year are you in, What's the league reputation? You have to remember Serie A isn't considered the best league in the world any more it's reputation to one hell of a battering after that scandal.

i think he ment they won the league, the italian cup, the champs league, the italian cup, the italian super cup and the world club cup all this year.

I think probably because the Italian league is not viewed as highly. Think back to the 1990's when Serie A was King - all the best players wanted to play there. Not only for the money, but the prestige and above all the chance to play in a league which had all the best players in. It was the ultimate stage.

After the match-fixing scandal and for various other reasons, Serie A is not the top destination any more. It will be again soon, but these things take a long time to change. At the moment Spain and England have the most attractive leagues to foreign players. That's it really. Just be patient.

The top name players aren't the ones you should be going for anyway. Get the NEXT big star, that's where the real glory is.

I joined Real Madrid after 6 straight league titles at Arsenal, 2 Champions League wins and numerous other cups and yet less players were interested in joining me at Real Madrid. I honestly thought with my reputation and Real Madrids history, that pretty much all players apart from Barcelona's would be interested in joining me there, but it was like my rep had been reset.

German players are way too hard to sign on the game, the only top player I managed to get at Arsenal was Muller from Bayern. None of the German keepers were interested at any point during my 6 years with Arsenal. I can understand some of the Bayern players not being interested, but not the players at the lesser German clubs.

I would like to know how you went from arsenal to real Madrid

Did you select 2 league's at the start of game

If you did does it take long to process 2 league's when loading etc

would love a new challenge but the other clubs in seria A are so poor

I would like to know how you went from arsenal to real Madrid

Did you select 2 league's at the start of game

If you did does it take long to process 2 league's when loading etc

would love a new challenge but the other clubs in seria A are so poor

I play with England, Spain, France, Holland, Germany, Brazil and Argentina fully loaded. Mainly because I find you get better regen/newgen players this way so it leads to better long term saves and the Champions League remains at least a little bit of a challenge with the leagues loaded. it does take quite a bit longer to do a season this way, but it's worth it.

Jose Mourinho left to take over at Man City and Real Madrid offered me the job.

like a few people have mentioned real life has changed how fm see's contracts no longer do all the players want to play for the best teams and not even for the most money otherwise we would have seen countless going to man city but alot turned down because of loyalties and self respect above all in my opinion.

ive noticed the trend you are a good few seasons in and yet are struggling to buy those big names hmm yh its because those big names now have their favoured clubs to the club there at and also alot of the personal will be at that club.

german players are very loyal to there teams not many leave germany well not many leave the club that they got brought up in most because they are loyal and proud to wear that shirt and dont care about the money.

lahm has always been a good example is most likely the best full back in the world yet wouldnt think twice turning down anybody no matter who they are and their offered wage even if bayern offered alot less as he is proud to play for bayern.

you also have to take into account their view of you they may not like the idea of playing for such a young manager who's reputation still isnt as high as say the manager they already are playing under(doesn't always matter on what youve won your reputation will still be lower then alot of the more seasoned managers already in the game before you started) also might be there agent has had bad deals with you in the past and so he will stop them have talks with you.

Archived