how long does the battery last on my iphone4

hello all im a new memebr but bin playin fm since the old champ manager days on the amiga years ago.

just got myself a new iphone4 and gonna download fm2011 straight away, but i was wondering if i was gonna hamer the game old skool style how long would my battery last??????

are there any tips to get the best out of my battery life by downloading certain apps????

thanks for any help

• SI Staff

The game is designed to minimise battery drain and you should find that your phone is very tolerant of playing the game - the exact duration available will depend on the state of your phones battery though.

• SI Staff
my phone is brand spanking new so how many hours u think it would last????

I'll be honest - I've never timed it, but I can happily play for 3-4 hours in a spurt in the evening without my phone getting low on charge ... my Phones an iPhone 4 and fairly new, I'm wary of posting much more than that as (1) we haven't done any formal testing of this, (2) it varies hugely according to the device (as battery tech has changed as times gone on), (3) it might differ according to playing style and obviously I play in a way unique to myself.

• SI Staff

PS - One thing to ensure if you're expecting to have a long play, is simply be sensible about what other applications you have running in the background. Especially turn off anything which streams wifi or similar as thats a huge battery drain (for instance if you're streaming music from Pandora while playing the game Pandora will drain the battery fairly quickly).

(only applicable to newer devices which support multi-tasking obviously)

Archived