bein able to change database on the fly (dev question)

hi,

ive always thought it would be great to be able to change what leagues are active at the end of every season. im playin a LLM game and would liked to have had a few more lower leagues on from other countries but once i make it to the top there's no way to turn these leagues off and they would just slow my game down to much.

i always set up the game with certain leagues depending on what kinda career i plan to have but as i said above it would be brilliant to change what leagues are active at any time, not just when the game is set up.

any chance this could happen in next years FM?

It should be doable but it would be weird for while. Activating a league would mean that the clubs would have to buy a lot of players to replace fake players. Perhaps even create new players from those previously fake players. Deactivating a league should be much simpler. After a while teams would lose all the real players and revert back to fake players only.

I dont know. It would be a great new feature for FM12 if you ask me even with all the side effects.

Archived