4-3-3 fatastic 11

Hey Guys, Regardless of the lack of info it's the tactic that counts.

Hi Chanho890, Your tactic is really really good. I decided to take over Valencia in 2015, The team in need very strong at all. The switching between the AMC and the ST is awesome, the opposition teams just can't deal with it.

So far i've played 7 games won 6 and drew 1, and i've scored 17 games (More than 2 a game). Will keep you upto date but this could be something very special!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Hello,

When I try to load the tactic I got an error. "This file could not be imported".

I thought that the korean characters had something to do with it, but I renamed the file and I still get the same error.

try to download again, and rename it before you start the download (if you download with the original name and try to rename it after, it doesn't load, can't explain you why)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
new link please.!

Patch 11.3?

Pitch size?

new link would be good???

Steve

link broken :(

please someone make a new link

link down :(
chano890 can u upload the tactic again or give other link ? Or the thread is just dead ? I think no one tested this tactic already ..
can sombody please upload this tactic again
totally agree re-upload the tactic again the expectation is a bit higher
please, upload the tactic again, i really want to give this a try.
any update on the broken link?
any chance you could re-upload the tactic as the link is broken? Eager to try this out.

Does it work on patch 11.3?

yea the link aint working , can someone upload it ? Or just the the owner or thread re-upload it pls :)
the link doesn't work
link broken???
link broke work

go to link, then click your right mouse button and select save as. Then you get window to which to save to but rename it before saving to ansi leters as it won't work otherwise.

go to link, then click your right mouse button and select save as. Then you get window to which to save to but rename it before saving to ansi leters as it won't work otherwise.

This does NOT work!

Steve

this does not work, cant you uplode it

Does work people - right click on the link in the OP, and click - 'save file as' - put it in your tactics folder... voila!

Hi Mike i tried this method but it says tactic could not be imported, i am using firefox

Anychance you could upload?

Does work people - right click on the link in the OP, and click - 'save file as' - put it in your tactics folder... voila!

it say could not import wen try to import it on tour tactic screen

Archived