Crazy player reactions to conversations.

Does everyone get just insane player reactions when chatting with them?

Suarez has been in just terrible for 14 hours with out a goal, he rates out as a 5.7 over the last ten or so games, no biggie I'll just tell him he needs to pick it up, no fine or anything.

Well the jackass has the audactiy to say he's played really well recently, I think the phrase "I'm on the top of my form" was tossed about, my response is Really?

Surely a top level player knows when they aren't playing well!

Yup player convos are definitely flawed. Yours is really over the top though, thats never happened to me, usually if a guy is under 6.5 or so he will fess up to playing badly and get a morale boost, even if he hates me. Another thing that kinda bothers me with the player convos is the fact that you never really need to use them in the right context, for instance sometimes I have low morale after a bunch of losses and all I need to do is just say random stuff to the players ("you've been palying well" for guiys over 6.9 or so recent form/ "you've been playing bad" for 6.5 or less, or just tell them to train harder) and you'll have good morale just like that. Pretty cheap if you ask me. I guess its new feature so its a work in progress.

I wanted to sell a player. He said he felt I was forcing him out of the club and he said he didn't want to leave. I told him I'm the boss and I'll make the decisions. He said there was no way he was backing down. So I said well I'lll let you go if you really want. He said he thought it was best if he left the club.

Archived