Crowds not reflecting success

Currently my team are 2nd in Irish Premier Division, and the last two seasons we have finished in the top 3 yet when playing a match in 3D my crowds always seem sparsly populated and then the away end is full of support and the team has little or no success.

I also played in the final of the All Ireland cup yet my support was very low and the team I was playing had just been promoted.

Is this a common thing in FM11 and is it expected to change? Has anyone else experienced this?

It could be that you've already hit your supporter cap which limits the maximum amount of home support you can have. I'm pretty sure this grows over time so perhaps things will get better. I've read a few stories in the challenge forum where players in Ireland and Wales had great success in the league and in Europe but still had an average attendance of 100. =(

Another thing, currently playing a game and its the Champs League, I am at home playing Juventus and half the ground is empty...whereas a week before I was playing in the premier divison and the ground is full - totally unrealistic. Every man and his dog should be at this match!

Another thing, currently playing a game and its the Champs League, I am at home playing Juventus and half the ground is empty...whereas a week before I was playing in the premier divison and the ground is full - totally unrealistic. Every man and his dog should be at this match!

May I ask what proportion of your ground is terraced? In European competition only your seating capacity will be used, thus a lower attendance.

Archived