Mod Requests

The is the place to ask nicely for a kind mod to correct any silly mistakes you have made in your updates, things like missing code tags, spelling mistakes, dead links etc. Just post a link here directly to the post you want edited (use the hidden button on the left of the 'Posted 05 May 2008 16:17' bit of your post) and make it very clear what needs to be changed. I'll do what I can to get it changed as quickly as possibly and will let people know in this thread when it has been done.

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Good to see this up, well done. icon14.gif Should it not be stickied though? I think it should, it's bound to drift away.

I've stuck a link to it in the forum header so people can find it easily. I won't sticky this one as it makes it much easier for me to spot when someone has posted in it like this.

Originally posted by aaberdeenn:

Ah, I didn't notice the link in the header. That's fine and more than enough and I understand why you've not stickied it.

Keep up the good work in this forum, you've done a superb job so far. icon14.gif

Thanks

Originally posted by dafuge:

The is the place to ask nicely for a kind mod to correct any silly mistakes you have made in your updates, things like missing code tags, spelling mistakes, dead links etc. Just post a link here directly to the post you want edited (use the hidden button on the left of the 'Posted 05 May 2008 16:17' bit of your post) and make it very clear what needs to be changed. I'll do what I can to get it changed as quickly as possibly and will let people know in this thread when it has been done.

I have a feeling I'm largely responsible for this topic. icon_biggrin.gif

dafuge, I've "borrowed" some rules from your thread, if that's okay could you please add this:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE> <LI>Player naming is allowed

<LI>Tactical discussion is allowed

<LI>Any leagues can be loaded (obviously EPL as minimum)

<LI>You cannot move clubs if you are sacked or offered another job. If you are sacked you can start again but have to post a new profile screenshot

How to post a screenshot

• <LI>Hold alt + press f9

<LI>Go to a website like imageshack and upload! into my challenge

Third post of this thread

Last heading "Database Information" First main paragraph ends in the line:

"The Northern Irish sides that are in the Irish First Division are Linfield, Portadown, Glentoran, and

can you put Cliftonville after the 'and' as I missed them out and it looks odd.

Cheers Dafuge, and thanks for the support in my AI Experiment thread. You going to be attempting the challenge? icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by Wegason:

Third post of this thread

Last heading "Database Information" First main paragraph ends in the line:

"The Northern Irish sides that are in the Irish First Division are Linfield, Portadown, Glentoran, and

can you put Cliftonville after the 'and' as I missed them out and it looks odd.

Cheers Dafuge, and thanks for the support in my AI Experiment thread. You going to be attempting the challenge? icon_wink.gif

Done.

I'm pretty busy at the moment and haven't found much time to play FM recently. I've got a career game I'm playing but after two weeks I'm still only in my second season, which isn't like me.

Originally posted by Walcott's Wonderkids:

Could you open up the 'Guide to AI experiments' please dafuge, as I've got a bit of spare time and can update it today. icon_smile.gif

I've opened it, if you just post it in there I'll move it into the opening post.

Archived