new twist on players roles?

what am getting at is players all have ratings regarding postions eg natural striker, acomplished right midfielder ect but what do people reckon if players had ratings in that colum for what roles they prefer to play for example ball wining midfielder natrual , deep lying playmaker akward ?

any thoughts welcome

yer they highlight aatributes they think would be good for that postion dosen't mean each player for which ever postion would suit the role just because his attributes fit

Actually, that's exactly what it means.

If you want to be more realistic watch your players in each position and decide for yourself.

I have players playing in positions that benefit the team, they often get 6.6 - 6.9 but I know they are doing the job I want from them.

If you want to be more realistic watch your players in each position and decide for yourself.

I have players playing in positions that benefit the team, they often get 6.6 - 6.9 but I know they are doing the job I want from them.

Try playing a defensive formation with a view to ensuring that the opposition don't score. You won't have a player over 6.9 unless they happen to score for you - they'll have played an absolute blinder in stifling the opposition, but they will have terrible match ratings.

Archived