no reserve team in germany. 2nd string players unfit.

how do you keep second string players it in the German League 2 where there is no reserves, only u23 and u19? is there a way to let older players play in those games?

You cannot make older players play in youth teams.

On another note:

Second String Players. Will you be using them? If you rotate your squad, then there wouldn't be much of a problem but if they are just there in the background, might as well let them go so save on wages.

how do you keep second string players it in the German League 2 where there is no reserves, only u23 and u19? is there a way to let older players play in those games?

Well I played in Italy on FM10 which also has no reserve league.

For the most part I rotated my squad a little but I came to learn that players that were only used for cover you just accept them not being match fit. The performance loss was fairly minimal and they were match fit after one/two games anyway.

I like to keep cover for everyone so I tend t have 4 or 5 players that don't see much action. I suppose I just have to accept that or buy better youth players next time. I'm sure that's the motivation behind the u23 and u19 leagues anyway.

Archived