FM suggestions

I decided go summarize all my suggestions in one post.

Major issues

1. Too often some very important events (like goals, cards, seious injuries) are happening in the first 5 minutes of the game. IRL it does happen, but very very seldom. Especially yellow cards. A yellow card shown on the first minute is something that can happen once in a decade, while in the game it's sort of a normal case. So I think this should be fixed.

2. Some competition rules should be rechecked. I'm plaiyng spanish season and noticed a mistake concerning yellow and red cards recieved in cup mathes. The truth is that these bans apply to spanish league matches as well, not only to cup matches. You can check up with these rules with LFP and other official sources of information.

Plus, now, when registering players for UEFA play off matches, you can register one player (bought in winter transfer window) that has alredy played this season in euro competitons for the other team.

This is what I noticed, but there can well be other mistakes, concerning other competitions in other countries and regions.

3. The elections of presidents (chairmans) of Real Madrid and Barcelona should be held as it is in real life. There can be no takeover in these clubs.

4. "Cancel sub" button. There are situations when you are for example in desperate need of a goal. So you need more attacking players on the field. But sometimes while your attacking subsititute is being prepared your team score that goal (without any changes) and you don't need this substitution anymore. I suggest that if something very important (red card, goal, injury, penalty) happens the game will ask you once more if you want to proceed with the substitution you ordered. Because your plans can be changed because of these important events.

For example: "You have ordered a substitution. A penalty is given in your side's favour. Proceed with the sub? Yes/No". Something like that. So you can wait untill your player either score or miss a penalty before making final decision.

Minor issues

1. If I bought a player for 25 million, it is extremely unlikely that I will sell him for 7 the next season. So why bothering me with these stupid bids? I think that AI should not only look at the player's current generated price but also at the price the player was bought for.

2. Most penalties are shot with power/blasted. I didn't see placed penalties in the game.

3. A player cannot make a powerful shot while standing still. He needs to make at least a little run-up.

4. Some overhead kicks I think should be intoduced (while defending as well - clearences for example). But not too often. Also I think acrobatics as a parameter of a player should be introduced.

5. Kits ans sponsors should be changed from time to time. If it's possible in legal terms of course.

6. Fixtures in spanish league should be fixed. Outside of two exсeptions (I think there are two, but I'm not completely sure) you;re playing one game home, one away. Home-away, home-away, home away. You can't play three games in a row at home and then 4 in a row away.

Thank you for your attention!

Here some more issues

1. If a player is injured very close to half time (44-45 minute) you must have an option to wait until half-time in the hope that your physios will do something about this injury during half time break (of course if the injury is not obviously grave). If they fail to make him fit for another 45 minutes they will inform you and you will make a half-time substitute.

2. If a young player signs a professional contract in doesn't necessarily means that he must train with the senior squad. I think it's up to the manager to decide as the workload of the senior team can still be too heavy for him. If the manger thinks that the player needs to train with u-19 squad he must have this option. As well as he must have an option to get some players from B-squad (not to be confused with the u-19 squad) to train with the seniors.

3. If a regen has just appeared I think he should spend at least a season with a team he has appeared in. So no one can approach him and sign him. It's unrealistic when a young player just appears in the game world and immidiately gets into big team's wishlist. He must achieve something first. Show himself.

Thank you for your attention!

some of thos issues are reading to much into it and aint really to much of a problem (elections for example), although some of your points are true ( there are to many cards injuries and other issues at the begining of a match )

what i would like to see change is on tactics wer u select your formation, being able to move your man wherever you want on the pitch, not just the standered tactics, also better interaction with players is needed badly, they are so plain and boring!

Why cant they make editor part of the game again, so you can sort tranfer funds and player stats, nothin worse than a player being good n stats being bad jus because its a bad team etc, but we now have to wait for a patch! its stupid tbh

some of thos issues are reading to much into it and aint really to much of a problem (elections for example)
But if it's so easy to fix - why not? Even if it s not that important. I see absolutely no problem in introducing these elections.

Another suggestion

I think that international call-ups should be based on player's performance as well not only their CA. I had players that played extremely well but the national team wouldn't pick them because their PA is not high enough.

Archived